Silicone Scar Therapy is a medical product that can help improve the appearance your new scars as well as being an effective scar treatment on older scars. Silicone Scar Therapy is effective on your most severe scars which include Hypertrophic and Keloid scars. Also, it works well on scars caused by burns or surgical scars regardless of the age of the scar.
Silicone Scar Therapy is a non-surgical, low cost approach to making your scar tissue soft and smooth. While Silicone Scar Therapy neutralizes the scar’s color, it works to flatten raised scars. It is easy to use and has no reported side effects. Scar Therapy is a soft, pliable, silicone formulated sheet that contours easily to any part of your body.
It is applied daily over your scar. One piece of Silicone Scar Therapy lasts for the lifetime of your scar therapy treatment.
Silicone Scar Therapy is the most inexpensive way to manage your scar.
- 80% Success Rate
- Recommended by Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons worldwide
- Over 50 medical studies proving the efficacy of silicone sheeting
- Used on Keloid Scars, Hypertrophic Scars, Breast Scars, Surgical Scars, C-Section Scars (cesarean section scars), Traumatic Scars, Abdominal Scars and Burns.
- Self-Adhering, medical silicone
- One reusable piece of Silicone ScarTherapy lasts for the duration of your scar therapy treatment.