Belly Button Shaper
The Belly Button Shaper is an silicone umbilical sphere shaper used post abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), Liposuction, bariatric surgery and/or umbilical hernia repair. This helps reduce scarring and shaping round appearance of the naval. (ONLY 1 BELLY BUTTON PLUG INCLUDED)
Conico: Standard use
Cilindrico: Use when naval site is very small or has began to close.
- Especially indicated for abdominoplasty, hernia and esthetic surgeries where reconstruction of the navel.
- Designed to model the newly operated navel and prevent scar retraction (navel closure).
- Helps in the correct healing of the navel operated, avoiding the obstruction of the same one.
- It has anatomical shape and has high durability.
- Wash with cold water using mild soap.
- Allow to air dry.
- Use the product to make sure the navel region is clean and dry;
- Position the bracing at the navel site, placing the thinnest part of the product into the umbilical are
- Put the compression garment or faja indicated for use in abdominoplasty
- The product can be used 24 hours a day
- Do not use Belly Button Shaper if you are allergic to silicone
- Clean the umbilical region and navel plug at least once a day.
- Wash with mild soap and water and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use cloths or cloths to dry
- Its use after 14 days postoperative. Abdominoplasty patients must wait until after 3 weeks when incision has closed.
- Use according to medical advice.
- Surgical tape purchase is recommended to hold Belly Button Shaper in place if faja/compression garment don't help keep it in place.